Pochi istanti fa abbiamo pubblicato un video gameplay su ScourgeBringer, indie disponibile settimana prossima sui Nintendo Switch europei.
L’action platform di Plug In Digital e Flying Oak, sarà pubblicato il prossimo 21 ottobre 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato in calce all’articolo.
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
– Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
– Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
– Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
– Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
– Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
– Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
– Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets