Il servizio notifiche e l’account Twitter di Dragalia Lost, ci informa dell’arrivo di un nuovo update, che porta il titolo alla versione 1.1.5 su iOS e Android.
Ecco le novità introdotte da Nintendo con il nuovo aggiornamento:
What’s New 1.1.5
Additional features and improvements:
The features and changes below have been added to the game.
– The AI of adventurers in your party has been adjusted so that they use attacks and skills more often during quests.
– The Fafnir enemy appearing in the recurring event quest Avenue to Power (Beginner/Intermediate/Expert variations) no longer guards.
– The number of skip tickets you can acquire in a Daily Bonus has been increased to three.
– The number of skip tickets that you can buy in the shop has been increased to three in one day.
– The maximum held number of skip tickets has been increased to 99.
– The number displaying the amount of eldwater needed to strengthen a co-ability is now easier to see.
– For the upward swiping gesture on iOS devices, it now changes to Multitask during quests after inputting the gesture two times.
– Defeated enemies now disappear from the minimap immediately.
– The display speed of Notices has been increased.
– Adjustments were made to the power of Hawk’s skill Savage Hawk on stunned enemies.
– Adjustments were made to Nefaria’s skill Night of Antiquity concerning its power, and power against enemies afflicted with blindness.
– The rates displayed in the item summon’s Appearance Rates have been changed to display up to the thousandths decimal place. The summoning rates themselves are unchanged.
The following issues have been fixed.
– All of the gifts in the Dragon’s Roost were displaying as bread.
– While leveling up the Smithy, its level wasn’t being factored into the total Facility Level.
– Changing characters when one of them has the afflictions stun, freeze, or sleep, then switching back once the affliction has healed, was causing controls to be limited.
– For skills that grow stronger based on the number of buffs on a character, only sustained healing spells weren’t being factored in.
– Under specific conditions, you could be struck by status afflictions while shapeshifted.
– When choosing to repeat a mission from the quest results screen, the amount of stamina that should have recovered due to passage of time was not being reflected.
– For all of the items on the Friends screen, the might shown on the character that you tap would not reflect the equipped weapon or dragon.
– Opening Notices during events would sometimes cause the Notices screen to be displayed lower than the menu, preventing players from pressing the Update or Close buttons.
Il titolo sarà realizzato in partnership con Cygames, uno studio giapponese che collaborerà con Nintendo nella realizzazione del titolo RPG “free to play”, è approdato il 27 settembre 2018 su iOS e Android.
Dragalia Lost è scaricabile da ora dagli Apple Store americani, stranamente ancora dopo varie settimane non si conosce quando effettivamente il titolo sarà disponibile per il download, anche sul suolo europeo.
REDMOND, Wash., Aug. 29, 2018 – For the first time ever, Nintendo is introducing a new IP directly on smart devices! With the Dragalia Lost game, players can enjoy a fast-paced action role-playing game set in a fantasy world of warriors, magic and dragons that’s specifically designed to play on smartphones, but with the depth typically reserved for dedicated video game systems. With intuitive touch-screen controls, colorful fantasy graphics that pop off the screen and the option to join up online with up to three other players in co-op story quests, events and Raid Battles, the game can easily be enjoyed in short bursts or longer play sessions.
Nintendo debuted a video detailing many of the features coming to Dragalia Lost. To view the video presentation in its entirety, visit https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/08-29-2018/.
“Our mobile strategy is expanding with the launch of Dragalia Lost, the first original IP from Nintendo to launch on mobile devices,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Fans are looking for a variety of experiences on mobile devices, and this vibrant action role-playing game perfectly complements our other mobile games, while also offering something completely new.”
In Dragalia Lost, players build a customized party of adventurers and set off on a grand journey – one that will take them to a variety of locales to save the Kingdom of Alberia from mysterious evil forces that are corrupting the realm. While exploring the world, players control their party of adventurers in battle, even transforming into mighty dragons to unleash devastating attacks. Along the way, players can discover more than 60 companions for their party that offer a variety of different weapon classes, combat abilities and elemental properties.
Battles are performed in real time to keep players in the action, dragging their fingers on the screen to move their characters, tapping or holding to engage with various attacks and flicking along the screen to dodge. It’s all very intuitive and easy to pick up for any type of player. And by using the in-game currency Diamantium or Wyrmite, players can summon new characters, dragons or special accessories called Wyrmprints that can be equipped for powerful abilities or bonuses. Wyrmite is earned in the game as a reward for completing quests, while Diamantium can be purchased using real-world money.
Dragalia Lost is all about letting players play how they want. Party members can be customized in all sorts of ways, whether it’s through new equipment or leveling up and earning new or upgraded abilities. Dragalia Lost even offers synchronous online multiplayer with up to three other people who have the game, so friends can share the experience throughout the game’s main story adventure, additional quests and event raids.
For more information about Dragalia Lost, including how to pre-register, visit https://dragalialost.com/en/.