Poche ore fa il Nintendo eShop ha listato un nuovo titolo indipendente, Operation Hardcore, in arrivo a inizio giugno sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo 2D side-scrolling shooter di Cosmocat, ispirato ai classici del genere, verrà pubblicato da Greenlight Games il prossimo 1 giugno 2018 sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di €8,29.
Potete trovare informazioni sul titolo in calce all’articolo.
INFORMAZIONI SUL GIOCO
Dateline: Earth, 1999. An unprovoked alien invasion is underway. You, a total badass, don’t really appreciate it. You won’t stand for it. You’re downright outraged. You pack up some essentials–guns, cigars, whiskey–and head out into the night. Little do you know that tonight you will make history. This is: Operation Hardcore.
Operation Hardcore is an action-packed 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by classic twitchy action games of yesteryear, but with modern touches and conveniences.
- fight your way past enemies using a range of weapons
- double-jump your way around obstacles and hazards
- activate your traditional plasma-based shield to deflect enemy fire
- drink some whiskey to slow time and increase damage (…at the expense of mental clarity)
- strap on a jetpack and get airborne for some classic forced-scrolling challenges
- collect coins to purchase items, weapons and upgrades between levels
- meet or beat level par times to earn yourself a brag-worthy Badass Rank(™)
- grab a friend for some friendly and/or competitive 2 player local co-op
- 12 levels of fiery, bloody, explosive-y alien-blasting mayhem
- 4 playable badasses
- analog controls for precise 360 degree aiming
- modern sound design and electronic soundtrack by Snug
- intense 2 player local co-op
- modern particle/atmospheric and lighting effects
- multiple difficulty settings, upgrade paths and secret areas
- achievements and unlockables for the overachieving, enterprising badass