Qualche ora fa è stato pubblicato un update per Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, ora aggiornato alla versione 1.21 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo di Koji Igarashi, storico producer della serie Castlevania, impegnato da tempo sulla realizzazione del suo nuovo gioco, disponibile dal 25 giugno 2019 anche su Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di €39,99, in collaborazione anche col team di Shantae, ovvero Wayforward.
Potete trovare le novità dell’update in questione, in calce all’articolo.
* Game is now loads when using Windows 7/8.
The 1.21 update that launched February 11 on Steam is starting to clear testing for other platforms. We are aware of the Win 7/8 issue on PC and are working on a fix, but we do not have a time estimate yet. Here is the latest info:
* Xbox One 220.127.116.11 will launch on Feb 25 at 10am PST
* Switch 1.21 in submission with Nintendo. No ETA yet
* PS4 1.21 Submitted, we are hoping to have it out by Thursday morning (Pacific Standard Time). Japan by GSE might fall behind by a few day(s)
* PC (GOG, Gamepass, Origin, Luna) 1.21 Delayed due to Win 7/8 issue
* Steam 1.22 – No ETA yet. Working on a fix for Win 7/8 issue
- Final update to randomizer seeds and addressed issues where previous seeds were invalid. NOTE: Seeds begun or saved after 1.20 may no longer work.
- Fixed New Game+ crash
- Classic Mode: Hit detection remaining on screen
- Classic Mode: Miriam walking in the wrong direction after Gremory encounter
- Classic Mode: Instances of Gebel not appearing
- Classic Mode: Score reaches max then loops to a negative number
- Classic Mode: Double KO during Gremory encounter
- Classic Mode: Wolfman failing to reset
- Classic Mode: Mini Gebel bug
- Classic Mode: Jack (Gusion) boss not moving
- Classic Mode: Instances where enemies and game gimmicks stop moving
- Classic Mode: Disable the Pause Menu during the walking animation transitions
- Classic Mode: Miriam softlock after obtaining the heart at the end of a boss battle