Square Enix ha recentemente pubblicato un nuovo update per Trials of Mana, ora aggiornato alla versione 1.1.0 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il remake del classico Seiken Densetsu 3, il terzo capitolo della serie JRPG dei Mana, e’ stato pubblicato da Square EniX il 24 aprile 2020 sui Nintendo Switch europei, americani e giapponesi.
Potete trovare le novità in arrivo con l’update di seguito.
- New difficulty setting “No Future” added.
- An extremely difficult to clear difficulty in which enemies are stronger, especially bosses.
- It can only be selected for “New Game+” and returns the player to Level 1.
- Some abilities cannot be equipped.
- Up to three items can be used in battle.
- Boss battles have a time limit.
- The display of enemy attack range has been shortened for some boss battles.
- Rainbow item seeds may produce high performance equipment of the same name.
- Two Chain Abilities added:
- “Guidance of the Sacred Sword” – Party members not in your control that become unable to fight will have 1 HP remaining.
- “Guidance of the Sacred Sword II” – When you win a battle, all party members’ HP will recover 100 percent.
- Other New Feature Additions
- New difficulty setting “Very Hard” added. It can only be selected for “New Game+.”
- You can now skip class change cutscenes and the end credits.
- Fix: Costumes that have been class changed once can now be carried over after a class reset and in “New Game+.” (This only applies to costumes that have been class changed after this update. Costumes can be changed after the first class change.)
- When selecting “New Game+,” you can choose to return to Level 1.
- New Goddess Statues added to the map.
- Other Bug Fixes
Originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 3 in 1995, Trials of Mana immerses players in an unforgettable adventure filled with exciting gameplay, memorable heroes and villains. Players will craft varying experiences by selecting a party of three from six unique characters as they embark on the adventure of a lifetime, upgrading their characters’ classes into more power forms, learning over 300 different abilities, and discovering a world of secrets and mysteries to explore.
To discover more about the cast of heroes players can look forward to in Trials of Mana, visit: https://sqex.link/ToM_Characters
Trials of Mana is rated T (Teen) and will be available for Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM® on April 24, 2020. To pre-order now, visit: https://sqex.link/c10.
Those who pre-purchase or purchase the physical or digital versions of the game by May 21, 2020 for the Nintendo Switch or PlayStation®4 system will receive a Rabite Adornment DLC, allowing players to gain more EXP after battles up to level 10. Pre-orders of the digital version of the game from the PlayStation® Store will also include an exclusive avatar set featuring the game’s six heroes, while those who pre-purchase or purchase from STEAM by May 21, 2020 will receive the Rabite Adornment DLC as well as an exclusive wallpaper set.