Deck13 ha annunciato l’arrivo della versione 1.0.10 di CrossCode, disponibile da questo momento sui Nintendo Switch europei.
L’action game di DECK13 e Radical Fish Games, che combina una grafica in stile SNES a 16 bit ad un sistema di combattimento frenetico e rompicapi avvincente, oltre ad una trama sci-fi, è stato pubblicato il 9 luglio 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update di seguito.
- Fixed map transition crash
- Fixed looping through menus
- Adds Help menu overlay
- Improves performance for cases in which the path-finding failed
- Fixed trophies and the trophies menu bugs
- Fixed missing trader locations after restart
- Fixed crash caused by accessing a locked trade (Galaxy Spiral Drill)
- Fixed Hillkat movement bug (will now stop at cliffs)
- Fixed Scarlet Rain attack (will now properly target enemies)
- Fixed cutscene softlock when attacking enemies
- Fixed damage stats (will now ignore specific Sergey Hax moment)
- Fixed SP display bug
- Fixed missing NPC teleport effects
- Fixed incorrect shop stats (listed 100% heat resistance)
- Fixed clipping menu images (botanic menu)
- Fixed missing Quest UI location information for new saves
- Fixed some item translations
- Changed the Monitor calibration setup (now at the start)
- Memory freed up to prevent crashes on Nintendo Switch (VM Bossfight transition & Specific cutscene transition)
- Fixed audio bug after returning from standby
A fast-paced combat system. 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics. Engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story. That’s CrossCode.
This retro-inspired 2D Action RPG might outright surprise you. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
CrossCode is all about how it plays! Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That’s what CrossCode does. You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies’ weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
– Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 30-80 hours
– Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
– Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
– Enter 7 expansive dungeons, all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
– Master over 90 combat arts and even more passive skills
– Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
– 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (yes)