Poche ore fa è stata rivelata la data di uscita di KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! Labyrinth of Hope and the Gathering of Adventurers! Plus su Nintendo Switch.
La versione Plus del dungeon RPG di Entergram sarà pubblicata il prossimo 27 agosto 2020 sui Nintendo Switch giapponesi, al prezzo di 6,600 yen, ¥9,900 per la Limited Edition.
Potete trovare informazioni sul titolo di seguito.
- “Goblin Dungeon” added – A large dungeon unlocked as you progress through the story.
- 20 new Guild Quests and many new event CG added – Added 20 Guild Quests, which can be accepted at the guild, as well as event CG for those scenarios (some quests do not have event CG).
- Many enemy monsters added – Added many new monsters including Griffons, Manticores, Assault Ants, Goblins, and more.
- “Monster Dictionary” collection element added – Register the monsters you defeat in the Monster Dictionary and aim for dictionary completion.
- Switch between “Original” and “Arranged” versions of the background music – This new feature allows you to switch between the retro music-style original background music, or the orchestra-style arranged version.
- Tons of new skills for protagonist Kazuma Satou to learn added – (Some character-exclusive skills cannot be acquired.)
- New systems added to support each character’s individuality – Addition of Aqua rampage, Explosion Magic ally damage, and Aqua buff skills.
- Enhanced systems to improve operability:
- Option to switch between looking backward and stepping back.
- Text auto mode.
- Enhanced cursor memory in battle.
- Changed damage calculation formula.
- Changed elements that carryover after clearing the story and starting a new game.