Qualche ora fa è stata rivelata la data di uscita ufficiale di Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story, in arrivo sui Nintendo Switch europei.
L’action GDR di Spike Chunsoft e lo sviluppatore Acquire, sarà infatti pubblicato il prossimo 20 febbraio 2020 sui Nintendo Switch europei, americani e giapponesi.
Potete trovare informazioni in merito al titolo di seguito.
INFORMAZIONI SUL GIOCO
The Way of the Samurai is forged in battle!
Play as a ronin during Japan’s Meiji Restoration in the volatile Rokkotsu Pass. The swordsmith Dojima falls into debt and his beautiful daughter is taken as collateral. Help repay the debt by crafting swords by day and exploring the mysterious, twisting dungeons of the Ipponmatsu Cave for valuable materials at night.
- Hone Your Skills – Over 100 different weapons and 9 fighting styles means you can fight any way you please!
- Mysterious Dungeons – An isometric hack and slash with randomly-generated dungeons to explore in a historical Japanese setting.
- Two Swords are Better Than One – Explore dungeons with others
- Balance of Power – Ally, betray, or maintain neutrality in dealing with the town’s three factions. The fate of Rokkotsu Pass is balanced by the tip of a blade!
- Familiar Faces – Featuring fan favorite characters from the Way of the Samurai series!