Qualche ora fa e’ stato pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per A Hat in Time, ora scaricabile dai Nintendo Switch europei.
Il noto platform 3D, uscito diversi mesi fa su tutte le piattaforme e PC, è stato pubblicato assieme ai due nuovi DLC, lo scorso 18 ottobre 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
An Update to A Hat in Time is now available!The update will be applied automatically when you restart A Hat in Time. This update is optional on Nintendo Switch. The changes include:
- Performance and stability improvements
- Added a new visual for when multiple screen-altering badges are equipped (thank you to Ova for allowing us to take inspiration in their video)
- Fixed a ladder that Hat Kid didn’t feel like climbing in The Windmill (Alpine Skyline)
- Fixed some metro trains suddenly and unexpectedly appearing in Nyakuza Metro
- Online Party: The Express Band music is now synced in Online Party
- Modding: Fixed a crash when opening the config menu for a mod multiple times
- Nintendo Switch: Fixed being able to select no user account, preventing the game from saving.
- Nintendo Switch: Fixed a crash when using Peaceful Badge in Nyakuza Metro
- Nintendo Switch: Added motion blur setting
A Hat in Time is a cute-as-heck 3D platformer featuring a little girl who stitches hats for wicked powers.
A little girl and her spaceship
In A Hat in Time you play as a tiny space-travelling girl with a big tophat. Her adventure is halted when all her fuel, the Time Pieces, is lost and scattered across a nearby planet. Hat Kid must now jump, fight and stitch new hats to make her way into every nook and cranny of this new world in order to restore her fuel and resume her journey. On her way, she’ll bump into the menacing Mafia of Cooks, the goofy birds of Dead Bird Studio, the spooky shadows of Subcon Forest, and more!
Murder on a train! Parades! Trespassing in a movie studio?
Every mission in A Hat in Time is unique! At one moment you’ll be solving the Murder on the Owl Express by finding clues and interrogating the locals, the next moment you’ll be the band marshal in The Big Parade, or sneaking through the bird-run Dead Bird Studio!
Small child, giant worlds
Jump freely around in 5 massive worlds with new adventures to discover around every corner! Just like any child, Hat Kid loves to climb and explore, no mountain is too big for her sense of adventure. She can do multiple jump moves, as well as climb walls, and swing over gaps!
Cute hats, magical yarn and snappy badges
By finding and collecting rare magical yarn, Hat Kid can stitch new cute hats with a variety of abilities, including a witch hat that allows her to cook explosive concoctions, and a wooden ghost mask that allows her to peek into other dimensions. Hats can become even more powerful, by attaching badges that are found, sold and traded by the locals!
A Hat in Time was successfully funded on Kickstarter, reaching nearly 10 times its goal! In order to celebrate our community, A Hat in Time is releasing with full modding and Steam Workshop support, an in-game screenshot mode, and more!