Durante il Jump Festa 2020, Bandai Namco ha pubblicato un video gameplay su Enies Lobby in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4, disponibile presto su Nintendo Switch.
Il quarto capitolo dell’adattamento “musou” del celebre manga/anime di Eiichirō Oda, sarà pubblicato il prossimo 27 marzo 2020, anche grazie al solito aiuto di Koei Tecmo e Omega Force, anche sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato in calce all’articolo.
The genius navigator who can predict any weather!
Nami uses her vast knowledge of navigation and natural talent for reading the weather in order to steer the ship. The crew couldn’t have gotten to where they are today without her! From an early age, Nami excelled in making nautical charts. Her dream was to create a map of the entire world. She came to hate pirates after a certain crew took over her hometown, but after Luffy saved her, she joined the Straw Hats.
Nami is arguably the most level-headed of the crew. Not only does she set the ship’s course, she’s the team mom who looks after the others. She’s also very strict with money, and anyone who overspends in her presence will soon regret it.
- Action Type: Technique – Nami can wipe out entire groups by engulfing them in clouds and dropping lightning bolts on them! Her close-range staff attacks are a bit on the weak side, but with careful cloud placement, she’s easily on par with the other fighters.
He’ll do anything to be the world’s greatest swordsman!
Zoro is the first member of the Straw Hat Pirates and Luffy’s most trusted swordsman.
When he was young, he learned sword skills alongside his friend and rival, Kuina. Sadly, she died in a tragic accident. Now Zoro works hard to keep his promise to her by becoming the world’s greatest swordsman. To that end, he is endlessly dedicated to his training. He prefers a challenge and will gladly risk his life fighting the strongest possible opponent.
Loyal with a heart of gold, Zoro is a pillar of support who would do anything for his trusted friends. While he supports Captain Luffy from the sidelines, if push comes to shove, he’s not afraid to show some tough love.
- Action Type: Power – This more powerful Three-Sword Style now incorporates more jump attacks, effective against long-range enemies. He can also use Asura outside of Special Moves for a powerful area of effect attack.
The chef with a mastery of kick-based combat!
Formerly the assistant chef at the ocean-going Restaurant Baratie, Sanji has a foul mouth, but his cooking is first-rate. He dreams of finding the All Blue, a legendary ocean that contains seafood ingredients from all over the world.
As the resident chef, Sanji can cook everything from large feasts for big eaters like Luffy to more intricate dishes for the female crew members. He loves to learn about obscure ingredients and dishes, then master them to hone his skills. He’s also a talented fighter using the kick-based combat he learned from his mentor, Red-Leg Zeff.
While Sanji is merciless against men, he has a deep weakness for women. His quick thinking and ingenuity has saved the crew countless times.
- Action Type: Sky – While Sanji excels in mid-air combat, he’s also an expert in high-speed close-range fighting. His airborne combos are exceptionally powerful, but have highly specific uses, requiring careful strategy. With no long-range attacks, his reach is limited, and any battle with large groups or sniper-type opponents will give him a hard time. He can pull in multiple enemies with ground combos, then knock them sky-high for major airborne damage – this is his most effective strategy. Along with Full-Force Burst, he can shift to Sky Walk to boost his power.
The sniper who yearns to be a warrior of the sea!
Usopp longs to be a brave warrior of the sea like his father Yasopp, the sniper of the Red Hair Pirates. Having inherited Yasopp’s sharpshooting talent, he serves the same role for the Straw Hats. Versed in lying and bluffing, he’s prone to boasting, but this can help him in a fight. Deft of hand, Usopp is talented in crafting new tools and weapons. He was in charge of ship repairs until Franky joined.
Usopp has a pessimistic, cowardly personality. Dangerous adventures and powerful foes often get the better of him, but he summons all his courage to stand up once more and continue on the path of a true warrior of the sea!
- Action Type: Technique – Now that he has Pop Greens, Usopp has a new wealth of attacks that utilize plants. He can fire fertilizer onto seedlings in strategic areas, resulting in an ultra-powerful attack as the plants expand to full size!
What is One Piece: Pirate Warriors?
One Piece: Pirate Warriors is a very popular series that has sold over four million copies. One Piece: Pirate Warriors is a game created by the collaboration between Bandai Namco Entertainment and Koei Tecmo Games! Based on the concept “a great adventure with great friends,” it is a popular series where you can experience the exhilarating adventure of One Piece, depicted in anime style!
What is One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4?
Improved One Piece Musou action! With the concept of “the real battelfied experience of One Piece“, it provides an immersive experience such as the destruction of buildings during action, clouds of dust that cover the air, and more. By incorporating new elements that were not seen in previous One Piece: Pirate Warriors games, it provides even more exhilarating One Piece Musou action!
- Destructive Action – Destroy the battlefield and engage with enemies! The most exciting One Piece: Pirate Warriors ever!
- Aerial Musou Action – From the ground to mid air, from mid air to the ground, a new flow of combo connection that express the dynamic feeling of One Piece! New action / combo moves implented into the characters in previous titles.
Relive popular episodes from the TV series by accessing the unique “Dramatic Log” mode of One Piece: Pirate Warriors. Enjoy exciting action!
The largest playable character roster—over 40—in the history of the One Piece: Pirate Warriors series. Select characters that appeared in previous series, including those from the “Dressrosa Arc” and “Whole Cake Island Arc,” will be joining One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4! Furthermore, some characters can drastically change their appearance through “Form Change,” allowing players to enjoy the unique gameplay experience of One Piece: Pirate Warriors on a whole new level! (Certain characters, including playable characters, from past titles will not be available in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4.)
Confirmed characters include:
- Monkey D. Luffy
- Rorona Zoro
- Tony Tony Chopper
- Nico Robin
- Boa Hancock
- Trafalgar Law
- Charlotte Katakuri
- Basil Hawkins
- Vinsmoke Reiju
- Vinsmoke Niji
- Vinsmoke Yonji
Confirmed boss characters include:
- Charlotte Linlin (Big Mom)