Bandai Namco ha recentemente pubblicato un update per God Eater 3, ora aggiornato alla versione 2.11 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Ricordiamo che il titolo di Bandai Namco è stato pubblicato lo scorso 12 luglio 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
Update Ver. 2.10 – Patch Note
- New episode “Traversing the Past” ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ have been added
- New Extra Mission has been added where new Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” appears.
- Special Mission “Challenge to the Hounds” has been added (Highly difficult mission)
- Certification Missions 35-37 have been added
- New Time Attack Missions EX11-EX14 have been added
- New Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” has been added
- Ashwrought Aragami’s special effect has been added, that breaks out when it is activated
- New option to adjust the camera speed during lock-on has been added
- The feature to remake player character (including the gender setting) has been added
- New costumes and accessories have been added
- The cap of God Arc parts “+” has been raised to 40 (after Traversing the Past ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ are cleared)
- New skills of “Abandoned God Arcs” have been added
- The behavior of “Combat Orders >> Signal: Hold” has been changed (Automatic order cancellation after a certain period of time has passed has become invalid.)
- Some minor issues such as issues in the database text have been fixed
Update Ver. 2.11 – Patch Note
- Fixed minor bugs