Poche ore fa è stato annunciata la nuova data di uscita di Yume Utsutsu Re:Master, disponibile prossimamente disponibile su Nintendo Switch.
La visual novel amorosa di Kogado Studio è in arrivo il prossimo 13 luglio 2019 in versione digitale sull’eShop giapponese di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare informazioni in merito al titolo in calce all’articolo.
The setting is Eureka Software, a small game development studio quietly stationed in Kouenji, a town close to the center of Tokyo where the heart of the traditional working class still remains. The story begins as the protagonist Ai, a simple-minded country-bred girl, visits her little sister Kokoro, who has been living away for a long time due to their parents’ circumstances and now works for a game company.
Ai finds employment at this unknown game development studio overflowing with strange characters, where she will be overwhelmed, but pass each day in excitement. The only problem is that Ai’s little sister has a piercingly cold attitude towards her. Ai, who came to Tokyo for her sister, has lost Kokoro’s support. And then there is the legendary game “Nie Witch,” which has been handed down in the studio from their seniors.
The game’s staff includes:
- Character Design / Main Image: Fuzichoco
- In-Game Images: Fue (Katahane), Akira Hayase (Nurse Love Addiction)
- Sub-Character Design: Miyabi Fujieda (Twinkle Saber Nova, Ameiro Koucha Kankandan)
- Main Scenario Writer: Hio Kouzaka (Nurse Love Addiction, 384, 403km Anata no Tsuki ni Sarattara)
- Sub Scenario Writers: Hatsumi Simizu (Flowers series), Naoyuki Takeuchi (Tristia of the Deep-Blue Sea series), and Maoto Nishikawa (Symphonic Rain, Exile Election)