Qualche ora fa è stato pubblicato un update per Agatha Knife, il titolo ora aggiornato alla versione 1.0.3 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo indie adventure di Mango Protocol è stato pubblicato lo scorso 26 aprile 2018 sull’eShop americano di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di $9.99.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
Patch notes for update 1.0.3
With this new patch we have improved the overall game performance and game save management. Also, we have fixed a character navigation problem and a few sequence management issues.
By the way, we want to thank all of you who have been sharing your thoughts and feedback about Agatha Knife by email, on Twitter, or creating cool fan arts and posting them on Instagram. We really appreciate your support!
Experience life through the eyes of seven-year-old Agatha, an insomniac who finds herself conflicted between friendship with the animals in her mother’s butcher shop and her unwavering love for eating meat. Embark on a satirical narrative point-and-click adventure as you go on an unpredictable journey through Agatha Knife’s quirky and hand-crafted world. Aiming to make the animals unafraid of their inevitable fate in the butcher shop where Agatha works, you’ll head into the whimsical Psychotic Universe looking for answers.
Upon her discovery of religion, Agatha quickly realizes it could be used as a valuable tool to win over the animals, quash their fears, and make them unafraid of death. Join Agatha as she undertakes the challenge of creating a new religion of her own, Carnivorism, and works to convince the animals that the sacrifice of their flesh is the secret to eternal happiness.
Taking place in the same world as Mango Protocol’s first title, MechaNika, Agatha Knife is riddled with dark humor, geek references, and challenging puzzles. Utilizing humor and wit to boldly explore controversial issues, players will find themselves immersed in Agatha’s struggles while experiencing the world through the eyes of a naive child.
- Satirically humorous narrative adventure that lures you to the dark corners of everyday life.
- Create your own religion piece by piece.
- Uniquely colorful and hand-crafted art.
- Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child.
- Explore a dynamic and vibrant world that unfolds as your adventure progresses.
- Interact with diverse characters and uncover their stories during your quest.
- Original soundtrack created to suit each environment.
- Dive into the whimsical Psychotic Universe, the same world as the Mango Protocol’s beloved first game, MechaNika.