Poche ore fa è emerso un nuovo video che ci mostra i Wisp in Team Sonic Racing, nuovo titolo racing game in arrivo anche su Nintendo Switch.
I simpatici animaletti apparsi per la prima volta su Sonic Colors per Nintendo Wii, mostrano la loro presenza anche sul nuovo gioco di corse dell’istrice blu di SEGA.
Team Sonic Racing è ora in preorder sul sito www.teamsonicracing.com, e sarà pubblicato il prossimo Inverno su tutte le piattaforme, anche su Nintendo Switch in versione retail e digitale sul Nintendo eShop.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato di seguito.
Team Sonic Racing Goes into Overdrive This Winter
Watch Sonic the Hedgehog Get a Supersonic Set of Wheels in New Trailer
Burbank, California — May 30, 2018 — Sonic fans start your engines! Today, SEGA® unveiled Team Sonic Racing™, a brand-new racing experience developed by award-winning studio Sumo Digital. Combining the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing with unique vehicle customisation options, Sonic fans can play solo, team up with friends or face-off against each other in high-stake races between rival teams across the Sonic Universe.
Team Sonic Racing is set to release both physically and digitally this winter on Sony PlayStation®4, Microsoft Xbox® One and Nintendo Switch™, with a digital-only release on PC. To pre-order the physical edition please visit www.teamsonicracing.com , details of digital pre-order will be available at a later date.
To celebrate the announcement, SEGA has unveiled a new trailer giving fans a glimpse of what’s to come this winter. On your mark, get set, go check out the full reveal trailer for Team Sonic Racing here:
Team Sonic Racing lets fans speed through vibrant circuits from the Sonic Universe as Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and more while taking part in an electrifying multiplayer racing competition. Compete solo or play with up to 12 drivers online in various exhilarating single and multiplayer game modes, including Grand Prix, Time Trial, Team Adventure and more. With unique character types, game modes, and car customisation options, Team Sonic Racing blends the best elements of racing games.
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customisation – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
- Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
For more information, please visit www.sonicthehedgehog.com