Pochi minuti fa è stata rivelata la data di uscita ufficiale di de Blob, il coloratissimo titolo di ritorno su Nintendo Switch, grazie a BlitWorks e THQ Nordic.
Il primo de Blob, originariamente approdato su Wii nel 2008, vedrà la luce con una remastered anche su Nintendo Switch, sia in Europa che negli USA il prossimo 26 giugno 2018, al prezzo di €29,99.
Potete osservare il comunicato ufficiale e il trailer in calce all’articolo.
Once you Blob you can’t stop
The colorful platform-puzzle game is coming to Nintendo SwitchTM on June 26
Vienna, Austria, June 6, 2018: After being remastered and released on PC and consoles, de Blob is finally getting a release date for Nintendo Switch being the 26th of June. The game will be available physically and digitally for an MSRP of EUR/USD 29.99.
Trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/dZCdcg_W5eE
About de Blob
The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared ‘Color is a Crime!’ and leeched Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future with his unique abilities to color the world back to life.
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks