Poche ore fa il sito ufficiale del PEGI ha listato l’arrivo di un nuovo titolo, 20XX, probabilmente disponibile prossimamente anche su Nintendo Switch.
Il titolo roguelike action/platform di Firehorse Games ispirato alla serie di Mega Man, sarà quasi sicuramente pubblicato nel corso dei prossimi mesi/settimane sull’eShop di Nintendo Switch.
Trovate informazioni in merito al titolo, in calce all’articolo.
If you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam.
- Crisp, precise controls – do exactly what you want your character to!
- Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
- Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
- Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
- All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
- Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
- Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There’s also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
- Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you’ll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!