Poche ore fa Famitsu ha rivelato l’arrivo di un nuovo titolo, WorldNeverland: Elnea Kingdom, disponibile su Nintendo Switch nel corso del prossimo anno.
Il titolo RPG/life simulator di Althi, facente parte della lunga schiera di giochi mobile approdati su Nintendo Switch, arriverà nel corso del 2018 anche sull’eShop giapponese della console della casa nipponica.
World Neverland is an original game made using an overhead community simulation system that is patented in Japan.
What makes this game unique from others of the same genre is that it feels as if it is simulating a living society. The kingdom that sets the stage for this game includes details such as realms, buildings, and even a national system. This creates a virtual community in which hundreds of people live. The various AI characters act of their own free will.
– The player arrives in this kingdom as a traveler, becomes a citizen, and then lives there.
– Each player has a house and field. The player can also save money to move into a mansion.
– The player can participate as the head of or a guest at events such as seasonal functions, state ceremonies, festivals, marriages, childbirths, and funeral services.
– Players can become friends with and marry other unmarried characters.
– Players can also work hard at a job or martial art to find success in this world.
– The player can also have several children to increase the size of their family.
– By transferring their control to offspring, the player can experience a long period of play over several generations of a family.
– Cooking can also be done using a variety of ingredients.
– Monsters can be defeated and dungeons or forests explored to gather resources or ingredients for cooking and making weapons.
– Martial arts tournaments can be entered, allowing players to compete to be the number one hero in the kingdom.
– The player is free to do, or not do, what they wish.
– The kingdom has a history of several hundred years, which can be read about in the library.