Nintendo ha appena pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per il firmware di Nintendo Switch, ora arrivato alla versione 3.0.1.
L’aggiornamento appena rilasciato dalla Casa di Kyoto, è andato a sistemare il display della batteria della console, che in molti casi dava una carica residua della batteria sbagliata.
Se la visualizzazione della carica batteria del sistema aumenta o diminuisce improvvisamente, Nintendo consiglia di apportare i seguenti passaggi.
Ecco tutte le novità dal changelog pubblicato da Nintendo of America.
The Battery Charge Indicator Displays Incorrectly
Applies to: Nintendo Switch
- The console is never fully charged or the battery level indicator does not update while the console is charging.
- You are able to continue using the console for a few hours even though the battery charge indicator is almost depleted.
- While the console is on and connected directly to the AC adapter, the battery charging indicator is not displayed on the LCD screen.
- The Nintendo Switch console takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge when the console is powered off or in sleep mode. Charging time will be longer if the console is in use.
- When fully charged, the battery duration for the console can last approximately 3 hours. This will vary depending on the software application and functions being used.
The battery charge display will not be fixed immediately after performing the steps below only once. It will be necessary to repeat this process several times.
Complete These Steps:
- Ensure the console has the latest system update. The steps below apply to system menu version 3.0.1 or higher.
- Set the Auto-Sleep mode to “Never” for “Playing on Console Screen” and for “Connected to TV.”
- Connect the AC adapter directly to the console until the battery is fully charged.
- If the battery charge indicator does not reach 100%, simply allow the console to charge for approximately three hours.
- Once the battery is fully charged, leave the console alone for one hour with the AC adapter still connected to it.
- Afterward, disconnect the AC adapter and allow the console to display the HOME Menu for approximately three to four hours.
- The remaining battery life must be depleted as much as possible.
- Once the battery charge is almost depleted, power off the console by holding down the POWER Button for three seconds, then select “Power Options” > “Turn Off.” Leave the console alone for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2 – 6 several times.
- The battery charge indicator will improve gradually by repeating this process several times.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, please contact us for support by clicking here.