Qualche ora fa è stato pubblicato un nuovo update per Othercide, ora aggiornato alla versione 188.8.131.52 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
L’adventure strategico di Focus Home Interactive e Lightbulb Crew, è stato pubblicato il 10 settembre 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update di seguito.
The Switch Patch is out now!
Greetings, Chosen Ones,
2021 is finally here. We hope you have spent some wonderful time with your loved ones over the holidays and wish you all a healthy and safe 2021.
As stated in our previous Community Update Blog, we’ve decided to work on improving the control and quality of life issues in the Nintendo Switch version. After several months of work, we can finally say that the patch is available to download now.
Finally, we want to sincerely thank you for your continuous support and priceless love over the past years. Without your help and participation, we could not have made Othercide better.
Below are some major changes we have done for this patch. Tell us what you think!
The Othercide team
QoL and control changes
- Removed the confirmation window that appears when you end a turn.
- Improved the arrow buttons. They will now work properly and more fluidly.
- Skills menu:
- You will no longer experience the issue where the cursor would disappear when you reenter the menu for another skill, forcing you to re-open the skills menu
- If you press down after the last skill in the menu, it should go back to the first skill, and the opposite for pressing up on the first one
- Arrow buttons should work correctly in the skills sub-menu of the inspect menu (was inverted before)
- Fix an issue with the cursor that did not instantly reset to the top of the list of memories after switching skills
- Adjusted the joystick sensitivity in core combat and in the list menu, for camera and cursor
- Better menu fluidity and loading times
Additional bug fixes for most critical issues
- Re-balanced the spawn system of non-hunt missions
- Head cultist should now correctly lose his armor buff when switching to phase 2 of the fight.
- The “Reunion” memory should now drop correctly and allow players to get the associated remembrance.
Descend into Humanity’s last hope. The Daughters, echoes of the greatest warrior to ever live, are all who stand before Suffering and death.
Lead your army of Daughters to battle. Your prowess in combat will shape their abilities and personality. Make the toughest decision and sacrifice one to heal another – survivors will get stronger, ready to fight the next battle.
Combat is an intricate dance of spectacular actions and counters: plan ahead of time and set up impressive chains of abilities to outsmart the enemy. Fight in epic boss battles against the sources of Suffering – dread creatures pulled from the worst of Humanity’s crimes against itself.
You will fight. You will fail. You will rise again.
• Lead, evolve and sacrifice your army
• Outsmart nightmarish creatures in a spectacular Tactical RPG
• Endless combat possibilities with the Dynamic Timeline System
• A deep and complex narrative
• Failure is not the end. Return with lost powers to face a new nightmare