Qualche ora fa è stato svelato l’arrivo di una demo e un aggiornamento natalizio per Alpaca Ball: Allstars, ora disponibile sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Lo sportivo arcade di Badland Publishing e Salt Castle Studio, è stato pubblicato il 15 ottobre 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato di seguito.
The free Christmas update introduces a new pitch called Christmas Market. Enjoy wacky matches on a skating rink, and don’t get knocked out by the incoming train! In addition, there are three new types of alpaca customization options, allowing you to dress up your alpaca as a reindeer or even Santa Claus!
Soccer with the alpacas! Win the cup and humiliate your opponents in this fun, crazy and chaotic party-game.
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! Play the craziest kind of soccer with the furriest alpacas around the world.
Block, ram your opponents and dive-kick your way to that dream goal!
Enjoy the frantic local multiplayer for up to 8 players.
Take your alpaca to glory in solo career mode, or share the credit with the local two-player co-op!
Enjoy all the different arenas and stadiums inspired by famous locations such as South American Machu Picchu!
– Ready to enjoy soccer like you’ve never done before?
– Play with beach balls, rugby balls and even… with a dice? YOU PLAY WITH A DICE TOO!?
– Play against your friends in the up to 8-player multiplayer mode.
– Enjoy your way to victory as a soccer alpaca in the exciting career mode.
– Customize your Alpaca, show off your style!