Qualche ora fa è stato pubblicato un update per ScourgeBringer, titolo ora aggiornato alla versione 1.0.4 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
L’action platform di Dear Villagers e Flying Oak, è stato pubblicato lo scorso 21 ottobre 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update di seguito.
Nintendo Switch 1.0.4 patch for ScourgeBringer is out!
Enables 1080p 60fps in handheld mode. Fixes a crash when docking/undocking while the game is put to sleep. Fixes a possible soft-lock in Realm 6. Game is now on par with PC.
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
– Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
– Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
– Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
– Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
– Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
– Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
– Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets