Poche ore fa è emerso il rinvio di The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done!, titolo disponibile nel mese di dicembre su Nintendo Switch.
L’adventure game di Entergram basata sullo Shogi e quiz, sarà pubblicata il prossimo 17 dicembre 2020 sull’eShop giapponese di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di
Potete trovare informazioni in merito al titolo di seguito.
An adventure game where you can learn how to genuinely play shogi!
The game is divided into three parts: Adventure, Shogi, and Quiz.
- The original scenario, which follows the events of the anime in the game, and two new scenarios themed after the characters’ cuteness and comedy will unfold.
- The original scenario is based on that of the anime, and is centered on the story of Yaichi Kuzuryuu and Ai Hinatsuru.
- There are 12 new scenarios. Every scenario was supervised by original author Shirow Shiratori, and there are two written by Shiratori himself.
- Play shogi against the characters of The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done! The game uses the artificial intelligence thinking developed by Silver Star Japan. (CPU games only.)
- There are three types of quizzes: Shogi, The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done!, and Shogi Problems. You will be asked 10 questions from three genres at random, and you will be able to see CG images as a reward for getting everything right.