Qualche ora fa è stato pubblicato un update per WWE 2K Battlegrounds, ora aggiornato alla versione 188.8.131.52 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il nuovo titolo di Take-Two Interactive e Saber Interactive dedicato all’universo WWE, è stato pubblicato il 18 settembre 2020 sui Nintendo Switch europei e americani.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update di seguito.
Below are the patch notes for the October update for WWE 2K Battlegrounds. This update will be available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Google Stadia, and PC. The update will be coming on a later date for Xbox One.
- Addressed reported concerns of occasional error messages and crashes related to creating a character
- Addressed reported concerns that some players may get booted back to the main menu after an error message about selected characters
- Addressed reported concerns of players sometimes not earning rewards after completing matches in various game modes
- Addressed reported concerns that some data may not save during Campaign mode
- Addressed reported concerns about occasional disconnects during King of the Battleground matches
- Addressed reported concerns about the occasional error message that says “Error configuring match. Rewards won’t be received.”
- Miscellaneous improvements
Brawl Without Limits!
The world of WWE is your battleground with over the top, arcade action as your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends battle in interactive environments around the world. Compete using special abilities and power-ups in match types like Steel Cage, Royal Rumble, and more!
Battle Across the Globe!
Play through a new story mode told through original comic strips, alongside Paul Heyman and Stone Cold Steve Austin to find the next WWE Superstars while unlocking unique characters and Battlegrounds.
It’s Your Battleground!
Make WWE 2K Battlegrounds your own with tons of customizable parts as you create and edit your own characters and Battlegrounds!
Battle with Friends – Online or on the Couch!
Compete in Online Tournaments or stake your claim as King of the Battleground against players from around the world! Plus, battle it out in local multiplayer and dominate your friends.