Pochi istanti fa abbiamo pubblicato un video gameplay dedicato a Vigil: The Longest Night, in arrivo a metà ottobre su Nintendo Switch.
L’action platform 2D di Another Indie e Glass Heart Games, sarà infatti pubblicato il prossimo 14 ottobre 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato di seguito.
Battle through the longest night and uncover the truth behind the eternal darkness, Leila’s mysterious sister, and the eldritch horrors that stalk her in a world that has forgotten daylight.
Vigil: The Longest Night is a 2D action RPG with precise, technical combat and a strong narrative. Inspired by Salt and Sanctuary and Castlevania, Vigil: The Longest Night aims to challenge players with its difficulty while compelling them with a tale of eldritch horror. Follow Leila on her quest to save her hometown from the creeping evil infesting the surrounding countryside. Navigate a world that wanders between dream and reality, sanity and madness, and uncover the secret of the longest night and the monstrous entities invading their world.
* Experiment with 4 types of weapon and multiple varieties of each type.
* A number of unique items to suit how you play
* A fusion of Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture
* Complex Skill Tree to create the ultimate warrior of light.
* Unique art style inspired by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting
* Brutal Enemies with multiple methods of attack and surprising attacks
* Explore dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests
* Meet the residents of Leila’s hometown as they struggle in world of maddening darkness
* Battle a host of hideous bosses from the depths of your nightmares
* Multiple endings to unravel
* Music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of metal band Whispered