Bandai Namco ha pubblicato un nuovo update per My Hero One’s Justice 2, ora aggiornato alla versione 1.0.5 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il nuovo capitolo, svelato dalla nota rivista Weekly Jump, e’ stato pubblicato lo scorso 13 marzo 2020 sui Nintendo Switch europei, e conterrà un roster di personaggi decisamente più corposo del precedente capitolo.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
Version 1.0.5 Patch Notes
- 9/30 Patch introduces the following adjustments across all platforms:
- Character Balance – read full details here.
- Subtitles Adjustments
- Intruder Event: During this event, one of the target character will randomly intrude to the battle at a fixed probability after the unranked match or random match is finished. Below are the types of Intruder Events that can happen:
- Kill Count Event: You can enjoy a battle against CPU that are extremely strengthened from usual. The kill count will be counted when you defeat the target character and you can get a reward according to the kill count. The damage you gave to the target character will be carried over for the next time, so you can definitely clear the game if you continue playing.
- Raid Battle Event: You can enjoy a battle against CPU that are extremely strengthened from usual. You can get a reward every time you defeat the target character.
- Score Event: Points according to the score will be given after the battle and you will be able to get a reward once the point reaches a certain amount.