L’action adventure game di Walkabout Games e Atomic Wolf è stato pubblicato il 2 giugno 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update di seguito.
We listened to your feedback and it’s here! We present you the 1.02 patch, bringing a variety of fixes, including our Top 7 improvements:
- The game is now overall more stable and smooth, with a higher frame rate.
- We tweaked gamma brightness to better represent the game both in docked and portable modes.
- You’ll notice that water, fog, explosion and other effects now look way nicer.
- We made the elevator sequence more painless by repositioning the enemies.
- We tweaked the way the response timer is displayed during timed events.
- The resolution in the Drone Practice sequence is now correct.
- We removed some typos from the dialogue in the English and Polish versions.
Join the revolution and fight the system in this hand-drawn comic adventure shooter. Anytime and anywhere on Nintendo Switch.
Welcome to a brave new world. Undeniable truth and personal freedoms are dying. Revolution is near. Rise up in the bloodstained struggle for a land of the free.
Forget everything you know about comics. Immerse yourself in a dark, rain-soaked city. Use your wits, hack the system, sneak and solve puzzles. And when hell breaks loose, dispense picturesque headshots for great justice. Let the stunning hand-drawn art and action unite on the pages of this noir cyberpunk story.
You are watched every minute of every hour of every day.
Accept it. Or start the fire.
FEATURED IN THE NINTENDO INDIE WORLD SHOWCASE
“One of 2020’s most exciting indies on Switch?” – Nintendo Life
“Noir comic art style with Inside-style-gameplay” – Polygon
“There’s really something magical here” – PC Invasion
“The story has echoes of Watchmen” – PC Gamer
“A noir graphic novel come to life” – Game Informer
”One of the strongest, and most important games of 2020” – Stack Up
“Showing the Big N some love” – Go Nintendo
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Chinese, Polish.