Poche ore fa è stato pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per Minecraft, ora arrivato alla versione 1.16.1 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
La nuova versione ha apportato diversi cambiamenti e aggiunte al sandbox di Mojang e 4J Studios anche su Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update in calce all’articolo.
Posted: June 29, 2020
Our developers have been hard at work getting top issues addressed for this hotfix. Several of these were reported by players, so keep those reports coming at bugs.mojang.com! Even more fixes are already in the works for another update coming soon.
This update is currently only available on Windows 10 but will be releasing to all other platforms soon. The update is still multiplayer compatible with devices running any version of 1.16.
- Fixed several issues with Netherite items being lost in fire or lava (MCPE-70774, MCPE-79753, MCPE-84796)
- Recipe Select button prompt shows when hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller (MCPE-79725)
- Recipe selected items put in the crafting input grid can now be hovered over with the controller to see their tooltip names
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing an emote and suspending the game (MCPE-73325)
- Fixed a crash that occurred on PlayStation 4 due to other players using custom skins
- Emotes can no longer be equipped before unlocking them (MCPE-84810)
- Custom skins once again work properly on multiplayer (MCPE-48207)