SEGA ha recentemente rivelato la data di uscita giapponese per nuovi DLC di Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix, disponibile su Nintendo Switch.
L’Additional Music Pack 4th e Additional Music Pack 5th saranno entrambi disponibili sull’eShop giapponese di Nintendo Switch dal prossimo 13 aprile 2020 al prezzo di 990 yen.
■ Additional Music Pack 4th (990 yen)
- “World’s End Umbrella” (music and lyrics by Hachi)
- “Koisuru [email protected]” (music and lyrics by Oster Project”
- “Kami Kyoku” (music and lyrics by Onyuu-P)
- “Yellow” (music and lyrics by kz (livetune))
- “Negaposi*Continues” (music and lyrics by Sasakure.UK)
- “Sing & Smile” (music and lyrics by Re:nG)
- Hatsune Miku: Memoria, Holy Goddess, Yellow, Hello, Good Night., Cheerful Miku, Cheerful Miku AS
- Kagamine Rin – Cheerful Rin
- Kagamine Ren – Cheerful Ren
- Megurine Luka – Cheerful Luka
- Kaito – Cheerful Kaito, Cheerful Kaito AS
- Meiki – Cheerful Meiko
■ Additional Music Pack 5th (990 yen)
- “Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo” (music and lyrics by Doriko)
- “Dear” (music and lyrics by 19-iku-)
- “Dou Iu Koto na no!?” (music and lyrics by Kuchibashi-P)
- “Clover Club” (music and lyrics by Yuuyu)
- “Rin-chan Nau!” (music by Owata-P, lyrics by Sezu)
- “Shinkai City Underground” (music and lyrics by TanakaB)
- Hatsune Miku – Tyrol, Lab Girl, Rin-chan’s #1 Fan
- Kagamine Rin – Kagamine Rin Future Style
- Megurine Luka – Rin-chan’s #2 Fan
Il nuovo titolo che vedrà protagonista la bella Hatsune Miku, presenterà 101 brani complessivi, (tra i quali Decorator” di Kz, “Odds & Ends” di Ryo, “Rolling Girl” di Wowaka, “Alien Alien” di Nayutan Seijin e “39 Music!” Di Mikito-P) , con 100 di questi provenienti dai capitoli precedenti con una nuova hit pensata per il titolo.
In Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s potranno essere ottenuti oltre 300 costumi per Miku, con nuovi modelli 3D in stile anime, oltre a nuove modalità di gioco create appositamente per Nintendo Switch, con dettagli in merito non ancora del tutto rivelati.
Potete trovare i cambiamenti effettuati da SEGA di seguito.
-Fixed the problem in Arcade Mode where slide notes were sounded twice
-Fixed Mix Mode so that long notes will be shown smoothly
-Fixed the problem in Mix Mode where the selector sort was wrong
-Fixed the problem where a single frame in the video disappeared when releasing the pose on certain songs
-Fixed the problem in the Jitter Bug video which was played a few frames faster than the BGM/notes
-Fixed the problem where there were mistakes in recommended module information for some songs
-Fixed the problem in Practice where the timing was off right after entering the mode
-Worked so that 2nd & 3rd additional song packs could execute correctly
*The aforementioned paid DLC would be released on Friday 13 March; applying the update data Ver.1.0.3 will be compulsory when adding them.
-Other feature stability improvements and bug fixes
“Watch Video,” which allows you to watch music videos, enables players to take screenshots using Switch’s built-in screenshot functionality. By using the “Custom Playlists” feature, you can playback your favorite songs one after the other.
In “Customization,” you can buy and configure your modules, hairstyles, and other accessories, as well as adjust rhythm game settings. Items that you do not own can be purchased using “VP,” which is acquired by playing the rhythm game.
The hairstyle of the module you are configuring can be changed to the hairstyle of a different module. However, there are some modules with hairstyles that cannot be changed.
Accessories can be applied to a character’s head, face, chest, or back. If you do not own an accessory, it can be purchased with “VP.” Mix and match your favorite items to create various different styles.