Qualche ora fa e’ stato raggiunto un traguardo che permetterà l’arrivo di 9 Years of Shadows, indie game disponibile prossimamente su Nintendo Switch.
Il metroidvania 2D di Halberd Studios, finanziato con una campagna su Kickstarter, sarà pubblicato sull’eShop di Nintendo Switch nel corso dei prossimi mesi.
In a land where a dark curse has consumed all color, an abandoned orphanage hides a terrible secret. After 9 years of living in the shadows, a brave warrior will rise: Europa. A battle hardened maiden who carries the fate of the world on her shoulders. Equipped with little else than her parent’s mementos, her task is daunting – venture inside the missing orphan’s memories to vanquish the curse that has been tormenting the people, and restore peace to the lands.
A giant mechanical castle was left by an ancient king to protect the country’s orphan youth. From time to time, its halls are known to move almost as if they have a life of their own. Now only a shadow of its former glory, the orphanage Talos lies corrupted with darkness.
- Lose yourself in a dark 2D side-scrolling adventure with an emphasis on emotional storytelling, exploration and combat.
- Slash your way through the immense mechanical Castle known as Talos and visit exotic places through the memories of its missing orphans.
- Lift the laments that darken the map by defeating hidden bosses.
- Transform into different elemental armors that will allow you to experience the game’s design in surprising ways.
- Gain power-ups to access varied locations and expand your combat skills to survive.
- Find collectible secret treasures scattered throughout the castle.
- Modify the difficulty curve by choosing what challenge you will tackle first.
- Discover a wide array of references to classic games like Castlevania, Mega Man Zero, Super Metroid and Demon’s Crests.