Poco fa abbiamo pubblicato un video gameplay dedicato a Dogurai, indie game disponibile da questo momento su Nintendo Switch.
L’action platformer retro di QUByte Interactive e’ stato pubblicato lo scorso 24 marzo 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato di seguito.
Dogurai is a retro-styled platformer with animal-like characters, graphics, and soundtrack designed with old portable games in mind – down to the limited color ranges and sprite sizes!
In a dystopian future, where Armies and the Police were replaced by robots and machines, their creator decided to take over the world. Now, it’s up to Bones, a retired dog samurai from the Special Forces, to fight against the robot menace alone.
You will face several robot leaders in an action-packed platforming throughout the city, fighting in urban sewers, military facilities, factories and even in sky-high structures. Each level features several gimmicks and different challenges inspired by classic platformers from the past decades, as well as different enemies and memorable boss encounters!
– Play as Bones, a samurai dog with plenty of moves familiar to platforming fans! Perform double jumps, slice bullets in half and finish off enemies with special combos!
– Fight through 8 different stages with different challenges and enemies – from slippery ice to motorcycle rides across the desert.
– Defeat powerful bosses with unique attacks and move sets.
– Retro graphics and sound inspired by action platformers from the 90s.
– Compatible with game controllers for a more authentic experience.
– Boopable snooter.