Poche ore fa e’ stata rivelata la data di uscita di Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, prossimamente su Nintendo Switch.
Il titolo narrativo di Draw Distance sarà infatti pubblicato il prossimo 24 marzo 2020 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato di seguito.
INFORMAZIONI SUL TITOLO
Draw Distance is a Polish indie development studio and publisher, creator of Serial Cleaner, Halls of Horror for Mixer, Ritual: Crown of Horns and other multiplatform games, is pleased to announce a Nintendo Switch release date of much-anticipated atmospheric, fully licensed, single-player narrative experience Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York.
We are proud to announce that Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York for Nintendo Switch will be released on March 24th, 2020 (the game will also be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One very soon). The console versions will contain additional elements, such as new graphic assets (new character portraits and new location backgrounds), improved music and numerous fixes. Also on March 24th the PC version, which has launched December last year will receive a big update containing all extra content implemented in console version. On the same day an extensive game artbook and game soundtrack containing 13 tracks will be released on Steam, GOG.com and other digital outlets. In the following months Draw Distance will work on implementing additional game language versions.
General information about the game
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York presents conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs. Their ongoing conflict plays out amid the iconic landmarks and night lights of New York. It’s a unique, single-player narrative experience, set in the rich, fully-licensed universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
As a newly-fledged vampire in New York. You must learn what it means to be one of the Kindred in a huge, contemporary metropolis. On your way you’ll meet NPCs – other vampires, thin-bloods, ghouls, humans… and more. You will perform tasks that will put your humanity to the test and take part in a complex and often brutal struggle for power between the Camarilla and the Anarchs. You’ll build your Coterie and learn your undead companions’ deepest secrets…or see them abandon you.
You’ll be able to use clan Disciplines to charm, sneak, intimidate or kill, and your choices will determine your path.
The game is primarily text-driven and story oriented presented in visual novel style, it also include branching dialogue and several additional elements that reflect the dark truths of being one of the Kindred like Disciplines (vampiric powers) that can help with quests. You will be able to choose your quest on the map-hub of New York, you will manage precious nigh time, create your own coterie and will have to control your hunger so not to let the Beast inside you to take control over your actions.
– Choose one of three pre-defined characters and play as a Ventrue, Toreador or Brujah
– Each playable character offers a selection of powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and unique dialogue lines
– Character-oriented quests allow you to meet four unique non-playable characters: a Tremere sorcerer, a Nosferatu detective, a Gangrel of conflicted loyalties and a Malkavian multifoliate online personality with their own agendas. Win their hearts and minds and up to two of them will assist you in the finale
– Depending on your choice of the Clan you will be able to see the events from a distinct perspective. One playthrough is not enough to see all the game has to offer!
– Different paths leading to a grand finale that will leave you surprised and eager to see more
– Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting