Poche ore fa e’ stato pubblicato un nuovo update per Killer Queen Black, ora aggiornato alla versione 1.61 Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo action/platform arcade di Liquid Bit, LLC, e’ stato pubblicato lo scorso 11 ottobre 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di $19.99/€19,99.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
Killer Queen Black Hydra 1.61 Update and Instagram Giveaway!
Fixing bugs and sharing hugs.
We’re live with the Hydra 1.61 update! Keep on raging that 8-player local from your couches and beyond. AND now, you can party with all Xbox controllers.
Thank you for your feedback – we are happy to announce the following updates with this recent patch:
- Fixes the issue where adding more than four Xbox controllers was not allowed
- Fixes a bug where Steam profiles were appearing on Switch
- Fixes a clipping issue on The Spire
- Fixes an issue where Steam usernames would go unfiltered on Switch
- Fixes an issue where a sacrificed worker could spawn in an incorrect location after the rider was killed
- Fixes an issue where soldiers could collide with the snail
- Fixes an issue where the penalty timer for disconnects during ranked play would not show up
- Fixes an issue where you could not back out of role select
- Fixes the issue where having many friends causes some not to show up
- Fixes an issue where uneven teams in Ranked still lose points
- Change the color of latency indicators to better match the severity of latency
- Fixes the issue where thrown berries into the enemy hive would count towards your berry stats
- Fixes the issue where a profile picture may appear all white