Qualche ora fa e’ stato annunciato l’arrivo di una versione retail per Yume Utsutsu Re:Master, disponibile prossimamente su Nintendo Switch.
Kogado Studio rilascerà il Yumeutsutsu Re: Master Bundle Pack sui Nintendo Switch giapponesi già dal prossimo 23 aprile 2020, al prezzo di 8.580 yen.
Yumeutsutsu Re: Master Bundle Pack includerà a se la versione base del gioco, ovvero Yumeutsutsu Re: Master, oltre a Yumeutsutsu Re: After.
La visual novel amorosa di Kogado Studio è stata pubblicata il 13 luglio 2019 in versione digitale sull’eShop giapponese di Nintendo Switch.
The setting is Eureka Software, a small game development studio quietly stationed in Kouenji, a town close to the center of Tokyo where the heart of the traditional working class still remains. The story begins as the protagonist Ai, a simple-minded country-bred girl, visits her little sister Kokoro, who has been living away for a long time due to their parents’ circumstances and now works for a game company.
Ai finds employment at this unknown game development studio overflowing with strange characters, where she will be overwhelmed, but pass each day in excitement. The only problem is that Ai’s little sister has a piercingly cold attitude towards her. Ai, who came to Tokyo for her sister, has lost Kokoro’s support. And then there is the legendary game “Nie Witch,” which has been handed down in the studio from their seniors.
The game’s staff includes:
- Character Design / Main Image: Fuzichoco
- In-Game Images: Fue (Katahane), Akira Hayase (Nurse Love Addiction)
- Sub-Character Design: Miyabi Fujieda (Twinkle Saber Nova, Ameiro Koucha Kankandan)
- Main Scenario Writer: Hio Kouzaka (Nurse Love Addiction, 384, 403km Anata no Tsuki ni Sarattara)
- Sub Scenario Writers: Hatsumi Simizu (Flowers series), Naoyuki Takeuchi (Tristia of the Deep-Blue Sea series), and Maoto Nishikawa (Symphonic Rain, Exile Election)