SEGA ha recentemente pubblicato un update per Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, ora arrivato alla versione 1.0.3 su Nintendo Switch.
La remastered del capitolo della saga principale di SEGA per Nintendo Wii, è approdato con diverse novità, come la Decathalon mode e le leaderboard online, il 29 ottobre 2019, sui Nintendo Switch europei e americani.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
– fixes a timer reset issue in Time Attack mode
– new confirmation message at certain points
– improved camera display
Originally released for the Nintendo Wii in 2006, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD brings all the fun and chaos of the Monkey Ball series to modern consoles. Complete with updated graphics, optimized control schemes for each platform, a brand-new mini-game Decathalon mode where you complete a set of 10 mini-games in a row, and online leaderboards, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is perfect for new fans of any age, as well as the most seasoned Monkey Ball series veterans.
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz is Back in HD: Originally released on the Wii in 2006, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD reinvigorates the original game with 100 single-player stages, 10 multi-player mini-games, revamped control schemes, updated graphics, and more.
- Online Leaderboards: A first for the series, players can now compete with others around the world through online leaderboards for single-player Time Attack and the all-new Mini-Game Decathalon Score Attack modes.
- No Monkey Business – Play Your Way: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. With uniquely optimized control schemes for each platform, everyone from first-time rollers to world-record holders can jump right in to the fun.