Poche ore fa e’ stata annunciata una collaborazione tra Steven Universe e Brawlhalla, con contenuti ora accessibili anche sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Ricordiamo che il titolo brawler game di Blue Mammoth Games è disponibile dallo scorso 6 novembre 2018 sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare l’annuncio ufficiale, in calce all’articolo.
STEVEN UNIVERSE IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY IN BRAWLHALLA – PATCH 3.53
The Crystal Gems have warped into Brawlhalla to save the day! Introducing the Steven Universe Epic Crossover event with Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Stevonnie. Malachite also makes an appearance as a new KO Effect! This event also features the new Bubble Tag game mode, a permanent addition to Brawlhalla’s custom games, a new 1v1 map called Crystal Temple, bonus login Gold, and more!
In addition, we made a few game improvements, fixed some bugs, and other updates.
The Crystal Gems will always find a way to save the day! Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Stevonnie are new Epic Crossovers. Epic Crossovers feature custom Signature effects, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins.
In Brawlhalla, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Stevonnie mirror the abilities of Petra, Xull, Kaya, and Val, respectively, and will be staying in Mallhalla after the event ends. Steven Universe and all related characters are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network.
- Garnet Epic Crossover – “Leader of the Crystal Gems. Respected by all, count on Garnet to save the day!”
- Garnet will strike opponents down with her giant rocket gauntlets.
- Amethyst Epic Crossover – “A Crystal Gem made on Earth, her transformations & powerful whip will clobber you.”
- Watch out for Amethyst’s spin dash and her transformation into Purple Puma!
- Pearl Epic Crossover – “A graceful warrior devoted to protecting Earth. She’s her own Gem!”
- With her unique abilities, her Holo-Rose Quartz and Holo-Pearl will stop any enemies!
- Stevonnie Epic Crossover – “The first human-Gem fusion. They’re an experience to be reckoned with!”
- Lion also portals in to help Stevonnie in battle. You can even catch Steven and Connie in the middle of the action!
- “This toxic relationship will drag you down!”
- This colossal fusion features Malachite grasping your opponent before being sealed and dragged back down to the ocean.
This Steven Universe event also includes:
- A new Steven Universe themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Bubble Tag!
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new 1v1 Map featuring the Crystal Gems’ home base, Crystal Temple.
- A Steven Universe themed UI Takeover!
Battle like the Crystal Gems! Strike your opponents to capture them in Gem Bubbles. Bubbled players can’t attack and have limited movement, but you can save the day by tagging your teammates to free them. Capture the entire enemy team to score a point. The first team to 5 points wins!
- New Bubble Tag Game Mode
- 3v3 Teams
- Capture your opponents in Gem Bubbles by striking them!
- Tag your teammates to free them.
- Bubbled players can even dash to their teammates or away from opponents!
- First team to 5 points wins!
We’ve added a new tool to PC to help creators within the community! Introducing the new Image Render Tool which allows users to render images of in-game items, like Legends, Skins, Colors, Podiums, and more.
- To find the Image Render Tool, look for the wrench icon in the upper right-hand corner menu to access the Options menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Options menu to find the “Image Render Tool.”
- Users may scroll through the different available options in “Graphic Type.”
- Under “Advanced,” users may even select different animation poses, which frame to capture, and choose the dimensions of the image.
- Image renders can be found in the user’s directory in a folder labelled “BrawlhallaRenders.”
- Follow the pink gem flower to find all the Steven Universe Epic Crossover items!
- We’re currently rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
- The match duration for the Free-for-All queue has been lowered from 4 minutes to 3 minutes. In conjunction with this change, we have made the following additional changes:
- The default match duration for Timed and Buddy game modes for Couch and Custom Online have been changed to 3 minutes.
- Fangwild and The Enigma have had their timings changed for when those maps shift their geometry to better fit the new default match duration.
- Removed the lock on changing teams that wouldn’t allow you to put all players on the same team at any time.
- Smoothed out Hellboy’s idle animation in character select.
- Fixed a bug where the time shown for replay files would show “00” for the hour instead of “12” for games that occurred during the noon or midnight hours.
- Fixed a bug where some Skin displays in the store would be frozen on a single frame.
- Jiro Neutral Scythe: Fixed a bug that caused the first shadow clone to play at an incorrect time during the wall version.
- For Nintendo Switch, fixed the character asymmetry when using the Guitar Solo Taunt.
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Rayman, Sentinel, Sir Roland, Isaiah, Petra, Asuri, Diana, and Mirage.
- Rayman -The Champion of the Glade of Dreams, wielding his Gauntlets and Axe, has found his way into Valhalla on a mission to save his home.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard, finding those who need protecting and vanquishing injustice with his Katars and Grappling Hammer.
- Sir Roland – No one in Valhalla feels a greater thirst for victory in the tournament than Sir Roland, as he strikes down his opponents with Rocket Lance and Sword.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He utilizes Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone, equipped with a cloaking device and rockets at its disposal!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.
- Mirage – An occultist, martial artist, and spy, this agent uses the powers of magic and time-travel along with her Scythe and Spear to take down her foes.