Inti Creates ha recentemente rivelato la data di uscita ufficiale del DLC di Copen in Blaster Master Zero 2, presto sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il contenuto aggiuntivo che vedrà protagonista Copen sarà infatti disponibile dal prossimo 29 novembre 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di $1.99/€1,99, ma gratuito fino al 12 dicembre prossimo.
Il sequel del titolo di Sunsoft e Inti Creates, è infatti disponibile da questo momento sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99.
Potete trovare il trailer pubblicato, in calce all’articolo.
Ver.1.2.2 (April 26, 2019)
A sequence that makes it easier for players to understand how to use the Blast Counter and how to return to GAIA SOPHIA when outside the tank has been added to the starting area of the game.
In addition to fixing the following issues, a bunch of small fixes and stability improvements have been implemented:
- An issue that caused the game to crash when the weapon select menu is opened at the exact moment the player dies has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the game to crash when “EXIT GAME” is selected from the pause menu after starting the battle against Gathervira has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to jump during a cutscene has been fixed.
- An issue that allowed the player to return to SOPHIA in side-view mode when the player dies or has a screen transition has been fixed.
- An issue that was fixed in Ver.1.2.0 that was supposed to fix an issue with the control settings was insufficient, so additional adjustments have been made for this patch.
We apologize for an inconveniences this may have caused.
- Various other small fixes have been implemented.