Qualche ora fa è stato pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento di Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle, ora alla versione 1.0.12 su Nintendo Switch.
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle è un’espansione di Attack on Titan 2, uscito su Nintendo Switch lo scorso anno, ed includerà personaggi e missioni della stagione 3 dell’anime, oltre a 40 personaggi giocabili.
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle è stato pubblicato il 4 luglio in Giappone e il 5 luglio 2019 sui Nintendo Switch europei e americani.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update di seguito.
PS4® Ver 1.08 / Nintendo Switch™ Ver 1.0.12 / Xbox One Ver 22.214.171.124 / Steam Ver 126.96.36.199
- Anchors can now be launched at Titans from higher positions.
- Adjusted the attack strength of the player character and accompanying squad members during Titan transformation.
- In accordance with the attack strength adjustment during Titan transformation, the balance of the Warriors Stories “One on One” and “Fight to the Death” were adjusted.
- Corrected the effects of the skill “Back From The Brink”. The number of effects will no longer be reset after changing equipment types during battle.
- Corrected the effects of the skills “Weapons Inspection” and “Fresh Start”. The effects will now only be applied at a “Supply Base”.
- Adjusted the effects of the skill “Elimination Bounty. The number of additional materials acquired when meeting the appropriate conditions has been changed from 20 to 1.
- For the Eden Mode of Territory Recovery Mode, the “SS clear rewards” for some strategic points were changed from “Scarlet Drop” to “Golden Drop”.
- The number of “Wings of Freedom” needed to exchange for a “Golden Drop” from the Wings of Freedom Exchange NPC at the base in Another Mode was changed from 500 to 100.
- The reward for “Clear all the daily missions!” was changed from 1 “Golden Drop” to 5.
- When selecting an episode to deploy for in Another Mode, previously acquired evaluation ranks are now displayed.
- 【Steam only】Corrected an issue in which, after carrying over data from “Attack on Titan 2” to “Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle”, a key could not be assigned for “Showdown Equipment”.
- 【Steam only】Corrected an issue in which the system for entering and converting Japanese text would sometimes cause the app to stop when attempting to enter and convert a name.
- Corrected an issue in which, after carrying over data from “Attack on Titan 2” to “Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle”, the outfits of some characters were not unlocked for the Muster Roll of the Gallery.
- Corrected an issue in which dash attacks could not be performed during Titan transformation.
- Corrected an issue in which the effects of 1 of the 2 “Strength +10” skills that Kenny acquires were not applied.
- Corrected an issue in which, if the player died while equipped with firearms, their lock-on target sometimes became fixed to a location after retrying the game.
- Corrected an issue in which, when playing Another Mode online, if a player with a different language setting joined an ongoing battle, messages were displayed in the incorrect language.
- Corrected an issue in which, when playing Another Mode online, Daily Missions were sometimes not updated at the correct time.
- Corrected an issue in which, when playing Another Mode online, during specific times the content of the Daily Missions screen was displayed incorrectly.
- Corrected an issue in which, for some scenarios, Titans would sometimes not move as intended.
- When playing Inferno Mode, the display of the difficulty setting on the Options screen has been changed from “Inferno” to “Nightmare”.
- Corrected an issue in which, when setting controls from Options, the “Buddy Action” settings for firearms were not applied correctly.
- Corrected an issue in which, when attacking with Thunder Spears using the game-exclusive protagonist, the game-exclusive protagonist would sometimes not appear on the screen during the corresponding animation for such attacks.
- Corrected an issue in which, sometimes Mobile Items were unintendedly used immediately after entering the inputs for a Buddy Action.
- Corrected issues regarding the display of UI and controls.
- Corrected several other minor issues.