Koei Tecmo ha pubblicato il trailer con il theme “Rainbow Summer” di Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout, disponibile presto su Nintendo Switch.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout sarà infatti pubblicato il prossimo 1 novembre 2019 sui Nintendo Switch europei, con una release americana prevista per il 29 ottobre 2019.
Per i primi acquirenti giapponesi di Atelier Ryza: The Queen of Eternal Darkness and the Secret Hideout, sarà infatti regalato il contenuto scaricabile di “Summer Adventure”, ovvero una sorta di costume sottoveste per la protagonista Ryza.
Il nuovo capitolo della serie di Gust e Koei Tecmo, approderà il prossimo 26 settembre 2019 sui Nintendo Switch giapponesi, anche con una release in formato fisico al prezzo di 7,800 yen, con una Premium Box (Limited) venduta a 10,800 yen.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout Secures Western Release Date
This Coming of Age Story is the 21st Game in GUST Studios’ Beloved Atelier Series
Burlingame, Calif. – June 27, 2019 – KOEI TECMO America and GUST Studios officially announced the first details surrounding their upcoming title, Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout – including a Western release date of October 29, 2019 for the Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC via Steam®. A special limited-edition version of the game will also be available through the NIS America online store.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout begins an all-new storyline arc in GUST Studios’ fan-favorite Atelier series. The beautiful role-playing game follows the exploits of teenage tomboy Ryza, who dreams of escaping her mundane village lifestyle, alongside her band of mischievous friends. One day, as they explore a forbidden island in search of adventure, they meet an elderly magician who will change their lives forever. After some convincing, the old man begins teaching Ryza the enchanting ways of alchemy; launching her on an adventure that will ultimately lead her on a quest to save her hometown from the mysterious and deadly darkness lurking beneath the surface.
In order to showcase the vibrant environments surrounding Ryza, GUST Studios instituted more realistic shadows; giving birth to a world that feels more expansive and filled with life. In addition, the fantastical depictions of the game’s colorful characters continue – pushing the series forward with a mix of both new and familiar visual sparkle.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout also introduces RPG fans to an all-new evolved synthesis program that enables alchemists to visually have a better understand of the effects of synthesis. Additionally, the system allows everyone to not only enjoy the experience of developing recipes, but the ability to use the innovative creation system to gather items in the field using various tools – different tools uncover different items at the same location – before crafting unique items never before seen in the series.
For more information on Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout, be sure to check out our official website https://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/ryza/, Like us on www.facebook.com/ateliergames and Follow us on Twitter @koeitecmous.
ABOUT KOEI TECMO AMERICA CORP.
KOEI TECMO AMERICA CORP. is a publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content based in Burlingame, California. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD., headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. KOEI is best known for its Dynasty Warriors® and Samurai Warriors® franchises. TECMO is best known for the Dead or Alive®, Ninja Gaiden®, Tecmo Bowl®, and Fatal Frame® series.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout ©KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. All rights reserved. Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout and GUST are trademarks or registered trademarks of KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
“PS” Family logo, “PlayStation” and “PS4” logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
© 2019 Nintendo
© Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- “There won’t be any romance, but there are some more or less bittersweet moments. They won’t develop into love though (laughs).”
- “There are character episode and side story-like elements, but there won’t be any individual endings.”
- “Development is simply difficult all around! (Laughs.) From here on it will be even more rigorous as we continue to polish the game to ensure it’s fun.”
- “We chose Toridamono as character designer because he is able to draw appealing illustrations, but also because his art has a certain charm that’s unique to himself.”
- “Ryza is a lively one! She is similar to Lulua in a way, but not as impulsive as her. She’s a lively child who really doesn’t know much about the world.”
- “The three others aside from Ryza are her friends who she spends her time with. This is a story of these children growing up.”
- “Toridamono really fixated on getting Ryza’s thighs right. There were even staff on the Gust side that followed his lead (laughs).”
- “The catch copy (Bye-bye, Atelier. I will never forget this adventure.) is a reference to the Atelier in which Ryza and her friends spend their days, not a goodbye to the Atelier series.”
- “The scenario is being produced in the way that we did Blue Reflection. The plot feels like it was written by Takahashi while coming up with it at Gust.”
- “For the subtitle, we wanted to sound fresh and new, so our subtitle is made up of the game’s keywords.”
- “For the music, we’ve asked for those charge of previous Atelier games, as well as new folks to create high-quality music befitting of the game.”
- “Synthesis, gathering, and battle being the core three elements of the game has not changed.”
- “For players, the feelings of familiarity and relief [in games staying the same] have gradually become a groove that haven’t been able to get out of, so this time there is big change at the core of the game.”
- “Our goal is for Atelier Ryza to utilize all of our experience thus far, what makes our games interesting, and what we do best, while also challenging the game systems. Since we are evolving and revising various parts, I think it will be a game of considerable change.”
- “Since both the story and systems are changing, some players might be dissatisfied, but we’re prepared for that. But this is the first step towards a new Atelier, so we want people to experience it.”
- “We want to release it before it gets cold out. Development is currently 45 percent complete.”