Qualche roa fa è emersa la data di uscita ufficiale di Forager, indie game in arrivo verso la fine di luglio su Nintendo Switch.
L’open world game 2D di HopFrog, ispirato a titoli e serie come Stardew Valley, Terraria e The Legend of Zelda, sarà pubblicato il prossimo 30 luglio 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare l’annuncio ufficiale, nel trailer in calce all’articolo.
Originally made for a jam (in which Forager won second place!), over 200,000 players tried and LOVED the prototype! You were all asking for MORE FORAGER, so here it goes! A full 15+ hour experience for everyone on Steam!
After a full year of development, the game on Steam features a TON of new content, systems, and exclusive features!
- New lands and biomes (Deserts, Graveyards, Snowy Mountains, Volcanoes, and more!)
- Combat mechanics have been added! (Dungeons, Bosses, Raids, Night time invasions, etc).
- NPC interaction. Find quirky companions to trade or talk with.
- Farming mechanics, including caring for animals and the harvesting of all sorts of crops and herbs.
- Archaeology mechanics. Play as a professional secret-finder as you raid ruins, dig for artifacts and display your findings in your own museum!
- Alchemy & Rune Inscription mechanics. Allowing you to go all in on the crazy wizard fantasy, destroying big masses of resources with a single bomb or creating trees out of nothing with a powerful spellbook.
- 16+ new skills to learn and master, in a free-form upgrade system that allows you to customize your experience as you see fit. This brings the number of skills up to 64 total, each unlocking new items, structures or gameplay modifiers!
- Random events have finally been added!
- New resources, objects, structures, animals, puzzles, secrets and more! More EVERYTHING!