Qualche ora fa è stato pubblicato un aggiornamento per Double Cross, titolo ora aarrivato alla versione 1.4.0 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo è stato pubblicato da Graffiti Games lo scorso 10 gennaio 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update rilasciato, in calce all’articolo.
Patch 1.4 helps you with the Arcadium!
- The difficulty of some minigames in Funky’s Arcadium has been slightly reduced.
- In “Pillar Panic” the gaps are wider in the first four pillars.
- In “Bowhemoth” the timer has been increased by 30 seconds, some moving platforms move slower, and platforms you jump blindly into are now stationary.
- In “Search and Destroy” there are a couple more targets and the ball-killers now move slower.
Combat and Movement
- Large enemies can now be slightly pushed to avoid collision issues.
- The music that plays during several dialogue scenes in RIFT Headquarters has been changed to the HQ’s default tune.
- The Sassy Crate’s description is now updated upon showing it the password.
- The last of Sorgina DeLabourde’s descriptions is unlocked at the right time.
- The shrinking goo’s description now properly refers to rubbing it on your skin, instead of ingesting it.
- Some of the Fun settings —AAAA, Kawaii, and Kaiju— now have some small, fun, and useless effects in the game.
- The version number now shows up in the main menu as well.