Poche ore fa è stato rilasciato un update per The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse, ora aggiornato alla versione 1.16.03 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il roguelite action RPG è stato pubblicato da Devolver Digital lo scorso 9 maggio 2019 sull’eShop europeo, americano e giapponese di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update di seguito.
Nintendo Switch (current v1.16.03)
(Please note that there is around a week’s delay on patches being approved by Nintendo)
Fixed, awaiting LotCheck submission (1.17.xx)
- Fixed a number of minor localisation layout issues
- Updated to DATs 203 to fix a few level layout issues that have been found
- Prevented Spinners from digging underground if they are in a trigger area that waits for them to die
- The Nemesis no longer follows players into dungeons in earlier Eras
- Fixes to Celestial Token amounts and the status of the Serendipity Shrines when swapping between Game Modes
- [SWITCH] Fix for saving icon size being incorrect in French
- Fixed occasional issue with dungeon wall tiling
- Improved RNG for Chests to be less likely to award large cash, and more likely to award interesting drops
- Fix for rare crash when sleeping until the last day
- Fix for crash in Castle Sticker when the enemy it is tracking no longer exists
- Strengthened the checking for the death of enemies that fall into holes when their health is already depleted
- Increased bomb damage
- Prevented the player from regenerating health when Fate’s Ring is equipped
- Game will recover a player’s save if they had started a new story as a Sword instead of a normal person and they couldn’t leave the room