Poche ore fa è stato pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per Tangledeep, aggiornato alla versione 1.04 sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo dungeon-crawling con visuale a volo d’uccello di Impact Gameworks, tributo a serie classiche RPG come Secret of Mana e Chrono Trigger, è stato pubblicato sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch il 31 gennaio 2019.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
This patch is now available as an automatic update.
- Fixes for certain gameplay crashes related to adding corrupt status data, bad monster states
- Monster relationships should no longer ever be reset
- Phoenix Wing should work much more consistently now
- ZL should now work properly to page-up various list UIs
- Brigand’s ‘mastery’ bomb ability should now work correctly
- Fixes for numerous other bugs affecting software stability
QUALITY OF LIFE
- New tutorials related to wardrobe, monster letters, attraction, powerups
- The Y button is now used to ‘Compare Alternate’ when looking at accessories, instead of ZL (which was double mapped in menus)
- When feeding monsters in the corral, your cursor will return to the last-fed item
- Also in the feeding UI, known loved and hated foods will be marked!
- “Mark as Trash” is a new option in your inventory, which will mark items for sale at vendors when you select “Sell All”
Extensive work has also been done on cleaning up the code base, preparing for German & Spanish support, and continuing to lay groundwork for the ‘Legend of Shara’ expansion.