Poche ore fa è stato annunciato l’arrivo di un titolo indie, Valley, disponibile nelle prossime settimane su Nintendo Switch.
L’adventure in prima persona di Blue Isle Studio, sarà disponibile dal prossimo 7 marzo 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare informazioni in merito al titolo in calce all’articolo.
Valley is a first-person adventure unlike any other. Players find themselves hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley. Beware of your new-found abilities as they come with daunting consequences: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die off around you.
Valley Switch Gameplay Features:
– Power of Movement: Move faster and jump higher – make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
– Manipulate Life and Death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
– Survival is Key: The more you die in the game, the more the valley will die around you.
– Enhance Your Player: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
– Explore: The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.