Poco fa abbiamo pubblicato un video gameplay su Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?!, disponibile ora sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo di Daylight Studios è stato pubblicato infatti il 17 gennaio 2019 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch, grazie a Rising Star Games.
Potete trovare il video pubblicato di seguito.
Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! Coming Soon To PlayStation®4 and Nintendo SwitchTM
Captain a spaceship in this management-sim that smashes into digital stores next week
London, UK – 11 January, 2019 – Videogame publisher Rising Star Games announced today that Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?!, the second title in the beloved Holy Potatoes! series, becomes available on PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™ from next week.
The release dates for Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! are:
PlayStation®4 Europe – 15th January
PlayStation®4 USA – 15th January
Nintendo Switch™ Europe – 17th January
Nintendo Switch™ USA – 17th January
Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! is a management and simulation game where players own and manage their very own spaceship. Work toward expanding and upgrading their vessel and voyage through countless planets and galaxies, engaging in turn-based space combat and extraterrestrial events.
Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! Features:
- Micro-manage your crew and craft weapons to create the greatest spaceship ever seen.
- Fight enemy ships in turn-based combat – will you show mercy or blast them to tater tots?
- Explore the universe to complete missions and uncover an ever-changing storyline.
- Want stress-free pew-pew action? Try Casual mode and take the pressure off!
- A charming, vegetabulous soundtrack of over 150 tracks by the talented Jeff “Pumodi” Brice will keep you entertained while blasting your foes to bits!
Watch the Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! Trailer here.
Developed by Daylight Studios and published digitally by Rising Star Games, Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! is releasing on PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch from the 15th of January, with an SRP of $14.99/€14.99/£12.99. The game is available in English, French, German, Russian and Polish.