Poche ore fa è emerso l’arrivo di un noto titolo indie, YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, disponibile a metà gennaio su Nintendo Switch.
Dopo anni turbolenti di attesa, sin dai tempi di Wii U, l’RPG di Ackk Studios e Ysbryd Games sarà pubblicato il 17 gennaio 2019 sull’eShop di Nintendo Switch.
Potete trovare l’annuncio in calce all’articolo.
About the Game
On the afternoon of April 4th 1999 Sammy Pak went missing.
That night, a video of her last known moments was uploaded online.
All of your friends excitedly watched as she is pulled from an elevator by something…. otherworldly. This is a story about what happens when you look for someone who can’t be found… and the strange things you invite into your life when you go to forbidden places.
- 25 Hour Japanese RPG style campaign!
- Journey in the late 90’s, on the eve of the world’s end, in this surreal RPG experience.
- Unique combat that blends action based moves, with turn based combat.
- Fight complex and epic battles featuring up to eight party members.
- Explore and solve six unique dungeons filled with puzzles and traps!
- Fully voiced acted campaign featuring voices by Chris Niosi(Kirbopher/Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin(Attack on Titan), Andrew Fayette (Yuri of Wind), and many more!
- Expansive soundtrack including works by Andrew Allanson(Two Brothers), Calum Bowen(Lovely Planet), Toby Fox(Undertale), Hiroki Kikuta(Secret of Mana), and many more!
Releasing January 17th 2019!!!
Expected release platforms: STEAM, PS4, PSVita, Nintendo Switch