Poche ore fa è emerso il changelog della versione 1.5 di Brawlout, che introdurrà nel titolo un nuovo personaggio, Yooka-Laylee, presto su Nintendo Switch.
Il celebre duo, protagonista dell’omonimo titolo di Playtonic Games, pubblicato anch’esso su Nintendo Switch, entrerà presto nel roster di Brawlout, così come rivelato dall’ultimo trailer.
Il brawler game pubblicato dallo scorso 19 dicembre 2017 sull’eShop europeo di Ninendo Switch, è approdato lo scorso 2 luglio 2018 anche in formato fisico nei negozi europei, al prezzo di €24.99.
Potete trovare il changelog dell’update, in calce all’articolo.
Yooka-Laylee Joins the Fight!
With a handful of devastating options for dealing with opponents above them and Yooka’s ability to eat and fire back projectiles, we see Yooka and Laylee as a character with great doubles potential, as well as the tools to be incredibly disruptive against players who rely too much on projectiles.
New Stage: Tribalstack Tropics
The first Grand Tome of Yooka-Laylee comes to Brawlout, complete with music straight from their game! Throw down on one of the largest stages in Brawlout yet!
New Character Variants
THE TRAVELING TROUBADOUR
Rather than becoming a wrestler, this Paco’s passion was for music. Now nicknamed Gancho Puncho by his adoring public, this mariachi is always on the move.
THE GUARDIAN OF THE HIVE
Sting’ra is the matriarch of a underground insectoid colony — their large stingers being powerful enough to fell the largest threat.
RIP AND TEAR
Constant exposure to unstable magic has fried Ripjack’s brain, turning him into a feral beast that feels no pain.
LORD OF THE DANCE
Dressed in the finest polyester and with a luscious afro, the Funkmaster would dazzle audiences with his amazing moves.
Party Game Modes
Bring your friends together in Party Mode! Play a series of quick matches, each with their own unique win conditions!
King of the Hill with a twist! Stay close to the belt to capture it faster, then hold the belt for as long as you can or until your golden meter is filled to win!
A terrible plague follows the nearest player, until it infects them, dealing damage over time. Don’t let the infected hit you or they’ll pass the plague on to you!
First to eliminate 3 opponents wins.
Everyone starts with 300% damage and with just enough meter for a single rage burst.
The player with most kills in 1 minute wins.
Collect all the gold coins and watch your back! Taking hits or getting K.O.ed will cause you to lose them!
Player with most coins when time runs out wins.
All players keep dropping bombs, even after they’re out of stocks!
Last player alive wins.
Greatly Improved Loading Times
We’ve restructured quite a bit behind the scenes to noticeably improve loading times vs. version 1.3
New Unlock System
- All Character Variants now unlock by leveling the main characters, with all variants for that character unlocked by level 5.
- All stages unlocked from the start! No more unlocking stages, ever.
- The gems have been removed. All items are now purchasable with a single currency.
New Gear Items
Many cosmetics can now be found in the Fluffy Pinata, which replaces the Brawler Pinata.
Universal Gameplay Changes
- Players now have a dedicated button mapped for doing Charge attacks.
- Players can now set their right control stick to perform Charge attacks.
- Players can now toggle activating Charge attacks by tapping the left stick and pressing attack on or off.
- The knockback formula for charge attacks has been modified.
- Certain Charge attacks now start at the strength of the attack’s corresponding tilt.
Ledge Grabs and Ledge Hanging tweaks
The ledge has been changed based on player feedback to make it a bit more interesting and to give players more options when playing around it. Maneuvers such as ledgedashes are now possible.
- All characters can now hang from the ledge for 4 seconds before automatically doing a neutral get up.
- Players can now act almost immediately after letting go of the ledge.
- There is now a 0.5 second ledge regrab timer that is active when attacking from ledge to make aerial attacks more reliable from ledge.
- Players can now fastfall during most aerial attacks. Previously fastfalling had to be started prior to attacking.
- Attacks that stop or alter your momentum such as Sephi’ra’s forward air part 1 or divekick cannot be fastfalled.
- Players can now fastfall immediately after wavedashing off of a platform.
- If your character is hit by an attack that sends them within 35 degrees of straight down, you can now cancel your knockback and hitstun by either jumping or using your recovery move 17 frames after being hit.
- We’ve increased the knockback of most of the game’s weaker spikes to compensate.
- Attempting to jump too early will impose a 40-frame lockout, essentially taking the opportunity to spike cancel away from you.
- There is no lockout penalty for attempting to use your recovery move too early.
UI and Presentation
- “Random” has been added to the Stage Select Screen.
- Stormy City is now removed from the Stage Select Screen in Competitive Mode
- Fixed a bug with Directional Influence that allowed players with certain control setups to change their trajectory more than intended.
- Brand new music on the Character Select Screen.
- Jumping now has a 8 frame buffer, making jumping out of an action easier.
- AI difficulty tweaks based on community feedback.
- Automatic input lag in matchmaking and private lobbies has been adjusted and will now typically use one extra frame of delay compared to the last update. This should make online play a little smoother overall.
- Olaf has a new forward Charge attack
- Acolyte has a new forward Charge attack
- Tysonstein’s Charge attacks no longer deliver the electrical attack debuff on their own.
- His neutral special has been replaced with a new move called “Dynamo”. Rather than a straight attack, it’s now a buff that can be charged up to temporarily add the electrical attack bonus to his normal attacks.
- His recovery move has been replaced with a similar move called “Thunder Plate”. This version of the attack summons a metal plate beneath Tysonstein, and can no longer be used to wall of sections of the stage or attack players.
- Knockback on Natu’ra’s dash attack has been reduced by ~28%
- Upair now has landing lag.
- Upair now has landing lag.
- Nightma’ra’s flutter has been adjusted to match Yooka-Laylee’s flutter mechanic.
- Upair now has landing lag.
- Juan now regains his Rooster Uppercut and Dashing Derpderp after grabbing the ledge
- Vandal now regains his Vandal Ball after grabbing the ledge
- Condor’s mine now does a bit less damage (10% -> 8%) and does less knockback.
- Reduced hitbox size on Chain Grab