Poco fa il Nintendo eShop ha rivelato la data di uscita di un noto indie game, Rogue Legacy, in arrivo a inizio novembre sui Nintendo Switch europei.
Il titolo roguelike di Cellar Door Games sarà disponibile il prossimo 6 novembre 2018 sull’eShop europeo di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di €14,99.
Potete trovare informazioni sul titolo in calce all’articolo.
Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-“LITE” where anyone can be a hero.
Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo– they could even be a dwarf.
That’s OK, because no one is perfect, and you don’t have to be perfect to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately, every time you die all the gold you’ve collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.
But you shouldn’t listen to me. You should check out the trailer. It explains the game better then I ever could.
If you really want to READ about this game though, then you should check out our bullet list below.
Here’s what Rogue Legacy IS:
- A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
- Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
- Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
- More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
- Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
- Oh yeah, there’s a Blacksmith and an Enchantress shop but we forgot to show them in the trailer…
- Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
- Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover… or are there? Yes there are.
- Got a controller? Play with a controller. Big Picture ready.