Qualche ora fa è stata confermata la data di uscita di Nefarious, titolo indipendente disponibile a settembre anche su Nintendo Switch.
Il titolo di StarBlade Games, previsto ma mai rilasciato su Wii U eShop, sarà pubblicato il prossimo 13 settembre 2018 sull’eShop europeo e americano di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di $14.99.
Potete trovare il trailer pubblicato, in calce all’articolo.
Nefarious is a villainous adventure where YOU get to be the bad guy. And it’s coming soon to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One
Kidnap the princess. Beat the hero. Take over the world.
28 August, 2018 – Indie publisher Digerati is pleased to confirm the news that Nefarious, an anarchic cartoon-style 2D action-platformer, is coming soon to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One. Nefarious will be available to download from 11/12 September on PS4 (NA/EU respectively), 13 September on Nintendo Switch, and 14 September on Xbox One.
Nefarious is available to pre-order now with a 10% discount from the Xbox Store.
Watch the Nefarious trailer: https://youtu.be/Yno3AIQqH88
Developed by StarBlade and released in 2017 on Steam (where it has a ‘Very Positive’ rating), Nefarious lets players take the role of Crow, a supervillain with dastardly designs on world domination.
“Being bad never felt so good” – Hardcore Gamer
About the game
Tired of playing the hero? Nefarious is a 2D action platformer where you get to be the villain! Step into the wily shoes of Crow, an evil genius on an epic quest to steal princesses for his royalty-powered death ray – the world-conquering Doom Howitzer.
Wreak havoc across five different kingdoms! Stomp on heroes in iconic battles recreated with you as the boss! Unleash your inner megalomaniac!
- You’re the villain! Kidnap princesses! Take over the world!
- Lovingly crafted 2D animation and illustrated backdrops
- Reverse boss battles let you fight against the hero
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms
- Unlock different ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for your explosive punches
- Uncover mysteries to unlock a secret ending!
- Story that spoofs the video game trope of princess kidnapping
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions