Pochi minuti fa è emerso l’arrivo di un nuovo titolo indipendente, Chicken Assassin: Reloaded, disponibile settimana prossima su Nintendo Switch.
L’indie game è in arrivo il 17 luglio sull’eShop americano di Nintendo Switch il prossimo 17 luglio 2018 sull’eShop americano di Nintendo Switch, al prezzo di $7.99.
Potete trovare il comunicato ufficiale e il trailer dell’annuncio, in calce all’articolo.
Akupara Games to Release Chicken Assassin: Reloaded
Action RPG releasing this summer for the Switch, PlayStation 4 and Steam
Los Angeles, CA – May 1, 2018 – Get ready to rage! OneShark and Akupara Games have partnered up to release Chicken Assassin: Reloaded, for the Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, and Steam. Fight your way through multiple hordes of enemies to save your kidnapped girlfriend in this hilarious, strategic button-mashing, action-RPG on July 17, 2018.
[Game Trailer: https://youtu.be/Ah_Xc776Ty4]
Play as Mean Mcallister, the baddest chicken in town, the living embodiment of what would happen if you combined Rambo, Foghorn Leghorn, and a bottle of hot sauce together. Spritzel and his evil henchmen have kidnapped your beloved Candy, and you must punch, shoot, and slice your way to Candy’s heart in this outrageous story with over-the-top humor that boasts a myriad of colorful enemies and visually stunning levels and environments.
Warm up your clicking fingers and prepare to give your hand an intense workout as you battle a slew of eclectic adversaries, and encounter special bosses in this frenetic, action packed game! As you progress, you can upgrade Mean with various fighting styles and skills, access an arsenal of weapons to dole out punishment, and customize clothing that boosts your stat attributes.
- 11 Epic Missions – Punch, slash, and shoot with Mean Mcallister through glorious missions, including a new mission with an epic barbarian tribe – “The First Siege!”
- Endless Mode – Survive an onslaught of the most difficult enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your endurance…you may want to use the bathroom before attempting
- Over 450+ unique items – Who doesn’t like loot?
- Visually stunning environments and gorgeous art filled with hidden characters and easter eggs – Our stuff belongs in a museum
- Boss Raids – Feel like a challenge? Take on special bosses along the mission path for special loot. Only the fastest button-mashers should apply!
- Deep Customization – Mix and match different clothing and weaponry loadouts to boost and customize Mean Mcallister’s stats and overall look
- Rooster Tales – Achievement system that rewards you with moola…so that you can buy more stuff
- Black Market – It’s always good to know a guy, who knows a guy, who can get you what you need for the right price
OneShark is a three person development based in the United States and Latvia. They are also the developers behind Forbidden Clicker Party and the upcoming game The Terrible Beast from the East. For more information visit: oneshark.com
About Akupara Games
Founded in 2016 by David Logan, the LA-based company provides development, marketing, and publishing services to independent studios and designers. They value creativity and digital storytelling, and seek to create a compassionate, personalized experience for every client. For more information, visit: AkuparaGames.com