NIS America ha pubblicato nuove informazioni e trailer su Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory, titolo in arrivo nei prossimi mesi sui Nintendo Switch europei.
L’action RPG di NIS America e YummyYummyTummy, verrà infatti pubblicato sull’eShop europeo ed americano di Nintendo Switch il prossimo 29 maggio 2018.
Potete trovare il trailer pubblicato, in calce all’articolo.
New and Exclusive Content Arrives on
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory!
We’re excited to show off some new and exclusive content including a new trailer for Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory for Nintendo Switch on May 29th! Antoinette and Aurelius, the playable characters featured above, are just a small part of the exciting new additions:
- Play both Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion on the same game card
- Recruit characters from one saga to play in the other
- 5 new playable characters
- New story branches and 16 new levels
- Intimidating new boss fights
- Improved battle options with the addition of Manual Link attacks
- Remixed battles in both New Game+ and the maddeningly difficult One Life Mode
Including English and Japanese audio voice options:English Voice Talent
- Xanthe Huynh as Princess Cecille
- Darrel Delfin as Legatus Laendur
- Sungwon Cho (ProZD) as G’ndarak
- Kira Buckland as Winchester
Japanese Voice Talent
- Shizuka Ishigami as Cecille
- Hidenori Takahashi as Laendur
- Kengo Kawanishi as the Grimoire
- Ai Kakuma as Antoinette
Come see these elements in action by watching our New Content Trailer!
Grasp the crown before all falls to chaos.
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory arrives on Nintendo Switch May 29, 2018!